The Sherlock Group have access to leading superannuation providers and industry experts, and are able to guide you through the complexities of superannuation and to work with you in selecting the most effective superannuation arrangement for your individual business' needs. We are committed to providing a holistic service offering benefits to the client business both directly and through the goodwill generated by the provision of benefits to its employees.
We can review and report on your present superannuation arrangements, and offer advice and implementation support where an opportunity exists for these arrangements to be improved. Improvements can quite often be made in areas including investment and insurance options and administration arrangements.
Services provided to employer
- co-ordinate reviews and provide recommendation on default super fund
- recommend default investment and insurance for default fund
- review group inusuance arrangements every three(3) years
- conduct online surveys for employees with reporting to employer
- co-ordinate and facilitate policy committee meetings (if required)
- provide web based event registration and reporting for proposed seminars
Services provided to employees
- seminars on superannuation and default fund up-dates
- educational seminars on super strategies
- tailored seminars on financial topics requested by employees
- on-line surveys to determine employees topics of choice for seminars
- free initial consultation when seeking financial planning advice
- discounted financial plans for all default superannuation members
- Discounted Mortgages for superannuation members - SuperRate & eMortgage
- 100% rebate of all upfront fees for personal superannuation funds and managed funds for employees that want to set-up their own investments without advice (www.choiceoffunds.com.au)
- offer discounted health insurance via super, or packages directly from health insurers that have been tailored for our clients.
- subscribed to online newsletters & articles
For more information on services to employees - click here