Discounted Private Health Insurance Offer
As the saying goes, your best asset is your health. That's why The Sherlock Group and Bupa have come together and created a range of products to suit your needs. Bupa have agreed to offer all Sherlock Group clients access to their corporate range of products, as opposed to you only having access to their personal retail products. i.e. genuine discounts for the life of the policy.
So why choose BUPA?
Using their words
At Bupa, we take pride in delivering quality health cover that is affordable and represents real value. That's why we provide you with advice, support, care and treatment to help you live a healthier life. Depending on your chosen cover you can access the following benefits:
- 100% back - we offer up to 100% back on selected Extras services at all providers recognised by us.
- Gap free optical - we offer a range of no gap glasses and contact lenses, up to $100 off a wide range of fashion frames, up to 90% back on most lenses and 20% off a variety of sunglasses and non-standard contact lenses.
- Loyalty Maximums - after the first 12 months receive recognition for your loyalty with us, and depending on which cover you choose, be rewarded with Loyalty Maximums that increase the amount you can claim each year by a fixed amount for 6 years.
- Gap free dental for kids - we cover the cost of your kids' general dental until they turn 25. This means you'll benefit from no out-of-pocket costs on dental services like check-ups, teeth cleaning, fillings, X-rays and more.
- Excess waivers - on selected hospital covers, if you're admitted to hospital, we'll waive one excess for singles and two excesses for families for same day or overnight admissions.
- Gap certainty - we know that when you're sick you need to focus on the most important issue, your health and recovery. In 2010, 83.5% of specialist claims in hospital were fully covered with no out-of-pocket expenses.
- Medical gap scheme - if your doctor participates, this is a direct billing arrangement between Bupa and your doctor/s that either eliminates or reduces out-of-pocket expenses for in-hospital doctors' fees (the 'gap').
- On-the-spot and online claiming - swipe your Bupa card to get your Extras benefit back straight away at your provider, or claim online for most Extras services.
- iPhone App - find your nearest provider, local Bupa centre or hospital from your phone.
- Useful guides and articles - within our online health hubs in the Health and Wellness area.
- Parent and baby wellbeing - an initiative designed to provide support for parents with new babies.
- Cover wherever you are - our International Company Plan can provide international private medical insurance (IPMI) cover for members and their families while they are living and working overseas.
- We're there for you when you're overseas - if the unexpected happens while you're travelling overseas, we're always there to provide telephone based support and advice. Our new 24 hour overseas health advice line is exclusive to Bupa members. Simply call 61 3 9937 3999 (reverse charges accepted).
How to join or find out more:
- Simply call 134 135 and mention the Sherlock Group
- visit your local Bupa Centre and mention the Sherlock Group
- logon to www.bupa.com.au/corporate and enter your:
We recommended that you logon first to the dedicated website to review the discounted offering and obtain some quotes to compare what you may have currently. Then contact the call centre (134 135) to apply and negotiate any other terms you may wish.